Lets Chat Love
Register An AccountLogin

Author Topic: When the Former Partner Stalks

April 17, 2018, 05:28:40 AM
Read 886 times


What do you do about it?  Phone the police?  Get a boyfriend or someone else to teach them a lesson?  Get confrontational yourself?

April 23, 2018, 03:34:32 AM
Reply #1

Patrick Y

I would advise banning them from accessing your social media stuff and changing emails and phone numbers.  Also, make clear to the stalker that any trespassing on the home property will involve the cops, and finally, you also might also want to arm yourself and learn to use the weapon.  Does that sound reasonable?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 03:36:14 AM by Patrick Y »

May 16, 2018, 11:44:40 PM
Reply #2


The above poster has mentioned all the right things.  However, though, I think the biggest step is getting the cops involved.  I mean, you want to make sure you're not taking any crap from a psycho!